Thread: Summon Chickens

Summon Chickens

Name: Summon Chickens
    Circles: Life/Summoning
    Description:Causes a large flock of chickens to be spawned. Said chickens provide x food when killed, with X being the killing units level +1.

Name: Summon Big Chicken
    Circles: Summoning/Life
    Description: Create a Giant Chicken that can be killed for food or be used as a blockade against grounded units.

... I just wanted to join in the suggestions.

Bonus spell!
    Name: Ice Spire
    Circles: protection/water
    Description: As long as upkeep is paid, this spell will create a pillar of ice that will block any unit from passing it on one tile. The tiles around the pillar develop strong artic winds which prevent flying units from entering them.
    'Everything you wanted to know about Dark Elves that i'm allowed to post' - thread coming soon

I actually like the Ice Spire idea.... but I think you're looking for this thread.

I don't know what i'm doing, never mind what thread i'm supposed to look for.
    Think i'll stick to hammering out the... race/faction.
    'Everything you wanted to know about Dark Elves that i'm allowed to post' - thread coming soon

Ain't nothin' wrong with a misplaced post! Just figured it might end up getting lost if it's not stuck w/ the other spell suggestions. Rock on, brotherman! (I'm not good with the hlp-talk... Take it as friendly banter.)