Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A Second Kickstarter?!?!?

Neophyte Sorcerer
    I noticed that we reached 1507 backers in this 2nd campaign. According to your email 1500 backers was one stretch goal. Was it decided that we'd have Custom Color Editor (in-game) when we hit 1500 or was something else decided instead?

Les and I have to discuss it, but I think the Custom Color thing is in. The only thing is that most backers might prefer the Spells Editor... We may have a vote... Of course, if anyone is going to be a hard nose about it and say "WELL YOU SAID BLA BLA BLA" we'll have to stick to the Custom Color Editor, lol.

And thanks for all the congratulations guys! Needless to say, we feel great!!
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    les and i have to discuss it, but i think the custom color thing is in. The only thing is that most backers might prefer the spells editor... We may have a vote...
    or the map editor!!!!
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    or the map editor!!!!
    Presumably all the editors will eventually be DLC, correct? So sticking to the e-mail and giving the color picker is probably best.

Yea, the fact is we like editors and in time they're probably all going to end up in DLC packages. We wanted to squeeze as many of them as we could into base package (and may still find time to fit some in whether or not we hit their particular stretch goal), but even if it has to wait it won't be a big deal
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011