Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Battle Board – Bug Report

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    "Random" starting units.
    Selected "Fireball"
    Would not let me cast it on enemy units, had to cast it on an unoccupied tile.
    It seems there is a conflict of interest with Right-Click - I kept getting the unit info pop-up instead of casting the spell.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    The Frames per Second do not show up on the first map.

Apprentice
    accidentely posted this in the feedback forum

bugs:

-when the unit info screen in opened and you click somewhere your selected unit will move.

-a couple times when i ordered my crossbowmen to attack they moved up four spaces.

-I can't get my clerics to heal my units (I assume they are supposed to have that ability).

Arcane Candidate
    Where do i post Crash logs?

For the moment just PM them to me. We may make a section for those, but I'm hoping we don't get enough to justify that, lol.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Oh, and it's left click to cast. The controls are in a state of flux right now, lol.

Bug encountered just a few minutes ago: I had 3 Units of goblin archer, after first movement Phase and enemy movement they disappeared and were no longer on the battlefield. There came a FIREBALL from nowhere doing some dfamage but not enough to kill them so they just disappeared....

Caster of the Inner Tower
    Three bugs for now :

1. I select a unit, then the spell "summon fire elemental", click on a cell on the board. The elemental is summoned AND the unit moves to the cell, with both uniting now occupying the same cell.

2. In the fixed camera mode, the trees on the border makes a few unit almost impossible to see.

3. I had some weird blinking/flickering effects for a few seconds, and then it disappeared, but then I'm playing it with wine, so probably a wine artifact, I guess I'll stop reporting such effects until you make a Linux build.

I made a screenshot for 1. and 2., you can see it on http://kilobug.net/wom.jpg

2 Catapults fire, but only 1 stone is thrown. (sounds like an old chinese proverb !! )
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Thanks for the bug reports. I'll update the list.

zdsdead, you are right, lol.

GeneralGonzo, any chance of getting that one to repeat? Do you remember what the unit lineup was you had?

If anyone else gets the "flickering/blinking" issue please let us know.
    Last edited by Aaron; 09-23-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Forgot something...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast