Thread: My second Greater Monster (MAYBE!)

My second Greater Monster (MAYBE!)

I have discussed this with Aaron and subject to a nod from the art department, this will be my second Greater Monster.

Crunch! The two giant clubs crashed together. In fact the clubs were actually, two pine trees with the roots still attached. In between the clubs, the dark elf slaves, died,screamed, and splattered in all directions, but mostly just died in a mangled mess of body parts, and bloody gore.

“This be Good, Og” shouted the first massive head. The second Head Grinned and shouted “Its Bloomin Marvellous Ug”. The huge Ettin surveyed the battlefield carnage around it. Piles of dark elf slaves lay everywhere. This was so easy and yet the Orc master had said the dark ones would be a tricky army to fight. “Ha too easy” shouted Og.

“Ow”, “Its Bloody raining sticks”Shouted Ug,”Owya owya owya” shouted Og “Them bloody elves be shooting us”. Clouds of crossbow bolts filled the air every few seconds showering the ettin in poisoned darts.

The Ettin began to sway, its thick skin bristled with hundreds of crossbow bolts that looked like a strange dark stubble.“Me sleepy” said Og as he turned to look at ug, who was already asleep. The ettin swayed, Stumbled then fell to the ground, crushing a few, of the not quite dead slaves....
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Awesome!
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Indeed
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Abecedarian Mage
    I especially like the story it should be used for the description text in the game.

Thanks very much
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer