Thread: MMORPG Kickstarter I'm Supporting (Pantheon)

MMORPG Kickstarter I'm Supporting (Pantheon)

Heya guys!

I didn't even know there was an off-topic forum for WI's boards until someone put the link on the WoM forums! How about that?

Anyway, in addition to backing Worlds of Magic, I'm backing Pantheon on Kickstarter. It's a MMORPG being created by Brad McQuaid who did the original EverQuest MMORPG, which is my favorite MMO of all time. See how much of an old school gamer I am? His new one, Pantheon, is seeking to mate new technology with old gameplay. That's exactly the type of game I've been looking for. I'm really excited.

Anyway, if you like MMO's and are interested, here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-of-the-fallen

Peace,

-Troy
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Caster of the Inner Tower
    I don't play online, so I'm not directly interested in this one, but I think it's a good idea for us to link here (in the "offtopic forum") to games we support on Kickstarter and think it could interest other WoM backers.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    Heya guys!

I didn't even know there was an off-topic forum for WI's boards until someone put the link on the WoM forums! How about that?
    You can thank me and Doomtrader for that BTW. I asked him if there was a way he could make these forums more visible (or create a new off topic section in the backers forum), since nobody else seemed to know about them.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.