Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Orcs [Discussion: Units]

Battlemage
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    Guys, this is not something I'm going to worry about. The suggestion was given with a U and no one complained for pages and pages. We're not making a college course on Scandinavian languages. This is a video game and changing the spelling of certain words is perfectly acceptable.
    I see. So we can deduce that:

a) if you enter late into discussion your points should not be considered
    b) if Troy doesn't think something is worth discussing it is not open for discussion

Honestly I don't care that much. It is a minor detail. I just thought it's weird to call them a wulf. Especially since there are also wolf riders and wolf lords as jamoecw pointed out. Either all should be wulfs or then all should be wolves. Anyhow. I'm out of this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Even if the name debates rages on, it looks like we've go a good lineup
    Sounds good to me! Unsticking this for now.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Alright, I just have a quick update here. Having discussed it, the dev team has decided to drop the Shieldwall ability at this point. We like it and may add it in time, but at the moment we don't have any "toggle-able" skills that can be used on the battle board. We may be able to work it back in before release, but we have a lot of work we're plowing through and we have to be careful how much we add. Looting and Raiding have been added, however. (Although I admit I tweaked Raiding a bit. You can see them in the Unit Abilities section of the Wiki.)
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

I read them this morning, Aaron, and they seem fair to me. We appreciate the dev team trying to hold to our vision as closely as possible
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

We do what we can
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819