Thread: Predestination ship designer kickstarter campaign.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar

Predestination ship designer kickstarter campaign.

Hi everyone, the developers of Predestination (a spiritual successor to Master of Orion 2) have launched a new Kickstarter campaign in order to fund a new ship designer. They have already met their goal and most of their stretch goals, but it still gives a chance to back if you missed their first campaign like I did.

Link to the Kickstarter campaign here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...space?ref=live
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.

Caster of the Inner Tower
    Too bad they don't plan a Linux version yet, but I backed them still with a small amount, hoping Wine will handle it...

Battlemage
    Yup. Backed as well. Just noticed it when I browsed for kickstarter stuff. I only now noticed this thread. There are only roughly 50 hours to go so almost missed it.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    What tier did you back at? I backed at the 25$ tier.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.