Thread: Dementia

Hybrid View

Developer

Dementia

Dementia
    Death/Mentalism

Sets target player's current research progress to 0.

Other idea:

Book Burning
    Destruction/Mentalism

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    Oh, you could do a lot with that theme. "Amnesia" to wipe another player's known-map clean, resetting their FoW, would be interesting... it'd spring right back around their cities and current units, of course, but it would be interesting to have a direct counter to Awareness.

Of course, in practice, a lot of that also depends on how much FoW applies to the AI.

But I like Dementia. Although like Spell Blast, it definitely needs to scale according to how many `points' you're wiping out.

"Book Burning" could be akin to... what was it. Evil Omens, I think? In MoM, the one that would target a city and block all mana production from the religious buildings -- Book Burning could target a city and block the bonuses from its Research tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lintking View Post
    "Book Burning" could be akin to... what was it. Evil Omens, I think? In MoM, the one that would target a city and block all mana production from the religious buildings -- Book Burning could target a city and block the bonuses from its Research tree.
    That's a good idea. Updated my journal.