Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worlds of Magic Translation Project - We Need Your Help!

Worlds of Magic Translation Project - We Need Your Help!

Dear Worlds of Magic fans and backers,
    We would very much like to deliver the game to the biggest public possible, which means translating it into several languages. However, we won't be able to do it on our own, and we are focusing all of our resources on providing the best possible game experience, so that professional translators is unfortunately not an option.
    This is where we count on you.
    We are looking for a number of dedicated people to help us with translating Worlds of Magic. Ideally, we would like to have a couple of translators for each language, but it's not a must if you are up for it.
    The one requirement is that you have to be a native speaker of the language you wish to translate to game to.

All game text will be supplied in .txt format for easy editing, along with game builds. I will be coordinating the project, send any problem and queries to me.
    To apply, post in this thread or send me a private message.

Caster of the Inner Tower
    I can provide some help wit the French translation, at least in theory, but it depends of the schedule.

Mage’s Assistant
    I'm glad to help in Italian if needed, but before committing I would also be interested in the schedule

Sorcerer
    Hi guys,
    I did the website translation to Dutch (don't know if you got a lot of complaints from that ;-) ) and I would be interested in doing it again. I'm native Dutch speaking, but as a Belgian my French is quite good as well, and my German is understandable, so I could have a read-through there as well

Arcane Candidate
    I“d like to help with the german translation.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    There is no rush in a translation.
    We are ready to start almost any moment, and everybody can join at any point, of course the sooner it will happen the quicker the visible effects.

Arcane Candidate
    Hi!

I'm part of a Spanish-speaking online community (www.clandlan.net). We have quite a lot of experience in performing amateur translations (even improving commercial ones) into Spanish of some games that don't support the language when they are launched or whose translation does not meet the necessary standards.

I alone would possibly not have the time to do the whole job due to lack of free time at the moment, but I'm sure I could round a party of skilled people with a +10 in translation ability to do the job, and to do it well.

Let me know if you are interested
    Last edited by Jesugandalf; 02-10-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Hi, I would be glad to be again in the Team for the german Translation. I did already the german part from the Website of WoM

I want to be part of it !!!
    For the french translation, of course

Arcane Candidate
    I ll be happy to help on French translation if needed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast