Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sorcerer Lords

For instance Biomancy contains a lot of spells where Life and Death overlap.
    Don't all the effects circles?
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Name: ? Rjakh
    Magic: Death (9)
    Disciplines: Death Mastery,Necromancer,Heretic
    Disposition: Agressive
    Strategy: Swarms with Undead beings, very strong caster in Death Circle
    Personality: Wants to turn the whole World into Undead
    Factions: Unhallowed only

Not sure about the name...i really want Rjakh from MoM in

Name: Alhasret
    Magic: Death (5), Summoning (8)
    Disciplines: Heretic, Summoner
    Disposition: chaotic
    Strategy: conjures otherworldly horrors
    Personality: stark raving mad
    Factions: Nomads. Erm. Any, really, besides maybe Grey Elves.

wow,I really like Alhasret +1.

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    Aw, Death and Life are exclusive? Are any other combinations? (Fire/Water and Earth/Air?) Have we at least talked about a Discipline option that would allow normally exclusive combinations?

What I'd really love would be a male and a female model based in each Faction, and the ability to build NPC Sorcerer Lords as well as your own. But clearly we do need wholly pre-made Lords, both for people to pick and because nobody's going to want to build a whole set every time they play.

It does look like we already have lots of really great ideas, but, um, naturally, I would also have fun offering my own, so I'm going to read through the Disciplines again and see if I can put something cool together...

+1 to Alhasret, though! Even if we don't technically have Summon C'thulhu...

orc_shaman1.jpg

Name :- Dumag Soothsayer
    Magic: Mentalism(6), Water (4)
    Disciplines: Oracle, lucky.
    Disposition: aggressive
    Strategy: Using his skill at premonition, Dumag, forwarns his people of upcoming fortuitous, and calamitous events. He also knows which of his rival factions cities are ripe for the taking.
    Personality: Expansionist, who wants to take wealth from inferior factions
    Factions: orcs

Dumag is an Orcish Oracle, who has an uncanny knack of predicting the future, and fortelling when random events are going to occur.(with his lucky trait, they tend to be more good, than bad) His favorite spells would be Scrying, and Minds eye.
    Last edited by zdsdead; 02-24-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    How many skill points do wizards have to choose circles/perks with again? I can't seem to find that.

Quote Originally Posted by Happerry View Post
    How many skill points do wizards have to choose circles/perks with again? I can't seem to find that.
    +1
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

They start with 12
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    Ethril the Merciless

An evil despot who loves hit pets (summons). Ethril never thinks twice about sacrificing his (trained) troops if it means gaining any sort of advantage, even if only short lived. Any diplomatic relations are entered into only if it is seen as a way to greater power and he will not hesitate to double-cross another Lord. Ethril will never pledge fealty to anyone and will only ally with those he sees as weaker than himself.

Magic: Summoning (9), Destruction (4), Death (2)
    (Death is to get Dark Rituals which is an auto-cast for Ethril)

Disciplines: Merciless (-1), Summoner (1), Master Summoner (1), Boorish (-1), Butcher (-2), Vengeful (-1)

Disposition: Deceitful and Unscrupulous

Strategy: Brute force or overwhelming odds. He'll protect his summons by committing his trained troops first, sending the summons as a second wave to crush the softened opposition. His tactical spell selection will consist of targeting the highest CR unit with appropriate destruction spells and summoning weaker creatures to protect his larger strategic summons.

Factions: Anything Unscrupulous (common), Anything else except High Men (rare)
    Last edited by ampoliros; 02-24-2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added fitting negatives to get Dark Rituals

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast