Thread: WoM text on Google Drive here

Hybrid View

WoM text on Google Drive here

Here's the link to the WoM text on Google Drive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Q4nMthgek/edit

You need to be added to be able to view and edit. I've sent invitations to GeneralGonzo so far.

The english text is not complete yet. I will be filling any blanks left (and adding new stuff) all the time (using a specific color or somesuch to let you know what is new).

We will send you a game build in early March.
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

Hi Hoverdog,
    I managed to view the Text Files on Google. Question: how shall i save the translation? In a new File, e.g. a Word document or directly into the google file?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Ok, i can edit each line.QUESTION: theres e,g. a line like "turn=Turn". Shall i write the translation right behind it and save? Or delete the second english Word and replace it with the german one?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGonzo View Post
    Hi Hoverdog,
    I managed to view the Text Files on Google. Question: how shall i save the translation? In a new File, e.g. a Word document or directly into the google file?
    It autosaves a few seconds after each edit. The document is yours to edit - you can do whatever you want like saving it on your disk, but I assume with more than one translator, google drive is the simplest and best option.

QUESTION: theres e,g. a line like "turn=Turn". Shall i write the translation right behind it and save? Or delete the second english Word and replace it with the german one?
    The part before the equals sign is the string within the game, which cannot be edited if you want it to work. The text after the equals sign is the translation, currently in english. So, if you want to translate, you should remove it.

Ok, i Start translation tomorrow then:-B