Thread: WoM text on Google Drive here

WoM text on Google Drive here

Here's the link to the WoM text on Google Drive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...mVSVHiwsw/edit

You need to be added to be able to view and edit. I've sent invitations to fforgetso___ so far.

The english text is not complete yet. I will be filling any blanks left (and adding new stuff) all the time (using a specific color or somesuch to let you know what is new).

We will send you a game build in early March.
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

Do you guys need any more help with the Dutch translation? As a freelancer I do a lot of legal translation work. I think I should have time on my hands to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Emile Knetemann View Post
    Do you guys need any more help with the Dutch translation? As a freelancer I do a lot of legal translation work. I think I should have time on my hands to help out.
    Sure!
    The Dutch translation was started, but only a page or two was actually translated. Send me your email or ask for permission to edit (that's how it works, I think, when you try to access the link), and I'll add you to the doc. I will need to update it first, as it's kinda old right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoverdog View Post
    Sure!
    The Dutch translation was started, but only a page or two was actually translated. Send me your email or ask for permission to edit (that's how it works, I think, when you try to access the link), and I'll add you to the doc. I will need to update it first, as it's kinda old right now.
    Cool! Lets see what I can do regarding the translation. Should be fun as I never did fantasy based texts in Dutch yet.

Anyways, I requested access. I also use Google Apps for my own business, so I requested access with my business e-mail.