Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit Lord

Hybrid View

Unit Lord

Alrighty guys, we're making good progress. We have 7 of our 13 Sorcerer Lords in the Wiki. We've also got our Draconian, Earth Mother, and Artificer under way (some of them close to finished). Eyegor is going to be in as well, in some build or another. And Neve seems popular. That leaves us with one more Sorcerer Lord to come up with. Even if all these don't make it in, we're still running out of room. So, the question is this: Do we have room for a Sorcerer Lord that focuses on Units more than Heroes? I'm fine with it, but I want to know what you guys think.

So, do you +1/-1 a Unit Lord?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    +1 to a unit lord.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.

+1 to Unit Lord.

Orc or Myrodant spring into my mind.

Battlemage
    I'd need to know what exactly unit lord means? I thought Markas was our unit lord? Alhasret also runs a lot summons making him an unit lord (of summons).

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beregar View Post
    I'd need to know what exactly unit lord means? I thought Markas was our unit lord? Alhasret also runs a lot summons making him an unit lord (of summons).
    i made a build when he was muddled between unit and hero build and made him a unit lord, after aaron made a hero build for him (which was more popular).

klacko is a good unit lord, and has strong biomancy to boot. this is mainly due to purveyor and expansionist. warlord or enlightened would be a good addition as well. purveyor means more scouts/militia units, expansionist means more cities, warlord means higher level late game troops (in general), and enlightened means higher level mid game troops (in general). all 4 of those emphasize military power over magic power, in a non hero specific way (like mentor, artificer, and relic hunter).

edit: forgot to +1 a unit lord.

Huge +1 for a unit lord. We absolutely need one.

Markas was the Hero/Champion lord, Beregar.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Yes, a "Unit Lord" will focus on things that effect all units, not specifically heroes and champions
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    -1 for a unit lord, we already have one perk lord, and I don't see enough of a thematic and effective difference with someone focused around buffing heroes. Buffs are buffs, after all, and can be given to units too..

Also, if we're going with Neve then she was supposed to be part of a pair with Malicia for a non stereotype fire and water mage set..
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happerry View Post
    -1 for a unit lord, we already have one perk lord, and I don't see enough of a thematic and effective difference with someone focused around buffing heroes. Buffs are buffs, after all, and can be given to units too..

Also, if we're going with Neve then she was supposed to be part of a pair with Malicia for a non stereotype fire and water mage set..
    +1 to Happerry

so -1 to another unit lord

+1 to unit lord
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast