Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Unit Lord

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    I'll +1 Istimaeth as it has a nice plosive consonant sound that connotates violence but the last two syllables are passive elfy-sounding vowels.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    i'll +1 the unit lord, but i can't decide on a name, i like the idea of it being a female elf.

I put her in as Istimaeth because I like the sound of it. We can change it if we decide we want to. I'll leave this post up for a few days and we'll see what happens.

Istimaeth
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    I'm fine if you use one of the names (Elessir Dann and Kyor Baelyn) of one of my SL's for the unit lord, since neither of them made it in. If my builds are used for DLC, I can just rename them.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.

Wait, does alchemist no longer give all normal units magical weapons?
    Also, what about equivalents to the crusade and charm of life spells?

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wait, does alchemist no longer give all normal units magical weapons?
    Also, what about equivalents to the crusade and charm of life spells?
    doesn't look like it.

WoM's crusade spell doesn't auto increase units 1 level, but allows them to reach 1 higher level through normal exp gain.

charm of life is out unless it makes it back in via tier 9 life spell (which are still undecided).

The spell list is still being put together, so it's hard to say what won't be there when it's finished. And, of course, we plan to add more spells after the initial release

At the moment Alchemy doesn't give normal units magic weapons. This may change after we get more play testing feedback.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456