Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Titans

I like Magmat. He would be perfect for the fire element requirement, dont know if he can travel on land, or other planes though? So he maybe a bit limited that way, but I suppose the Kraken looks as though it maybe limited to sea/shore tiles, so it might not be a bad thing.

I also like the story behind Gorundi, but maybe its just me , I like my Titans, well Titan sized, or bigger than humans . He could make an ideal undead hero or champion though?
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Arcane Candidate
    +1 kraken, don't see the point in having a kraken mother, the kraken is the kraken. simples
    +1 Black Scylla (if you're going to have Scylla, then what about Charybdis? Make these two eternally warring titans, forever opposed to each other, once one player gains the favour of Scylla, then the leader most opposed to that player automatically gains the favour of the sea-monster/titan Charybdis)
    +1 on the classical titans, wolf titan, dragon titans (though i think they shouldn't be called dragons, maybe Progenitor of Dragons or Great Wyrm or Ancestor to Dragons or Father/Mother of Dragons. Just to keep titans separate from dragons)
    +1 on stormbranch, but needs more ingredient 'kick-ass'
    +1 Mnesonyne and Vestromont
    +1 Archangel titan
    +1 Worm/Spider
    +1 Kronus, bane of Titans (should he be solely interested in 'baning' titans? ie have no involvement with players, purely a seek and destroy titan missile? i think so)
    +1 Magmat

I'm still reading and pulling ideas out of this hat. So, keep throwing ideas in.

Do we want any more classic titans?

Oh, and Gorundi, sounds more hero/champion to me. I think he would need some lore tweaks, but it's a neat idea. Either way, we can save him for the up and coming heroes/champions discussions
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by zdsdead View Post
    I like Magmat. He would be perfect for the fire element requirement, dont know if he can travel on land, or other planes though? So he maybe a bit limited that way, but I suppose the Kraken looks as though it maybe limited to sea/shore tiles, so it might not be a bad thing.

I also like the story behind Gorundi, but maybe its just me , I like my Titans, well Titan sized, or bigger than humans . He could make an ideal undead hero or champion though?
    Magmat could probably travel on land. DnD Oozes can do that, and it's basically an ooze made of lava. It in my mind has a core hot enough to keep the lava lava. Though I'm not sure it could cross the sea.

OK, we have six of the ten titans locked in and a few ideas still being discussed. Does anyone have any more to throw in before we wrap things up? I want to get these guys done by this weekend (or first thing next week ).
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Perhaps a storm giant? Something with a ton of hit points and AC but also hefty casting skill would pose a nice challenge. Also, maybe a Flying Dutchman ghost ship to make the high seas more interesting.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Maybe a Demilich? Or a Worm That Walks?
    The Wiki.

ethral.jpg
    Shirna Diety of Life

We need some sort of life titan, I think. What about a life goddess/ minor deity ?

Instead of a normal, bash you brains in Titan. What about a titan that does not attack, but only heals and buffs units?

Being a goddess/minor deity, she is very large in size, but being ethereal cannot be harmed by normal weapons.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

I would prefer to avoid dieties in WoM at this stage. Maybe way down the road in future DLCs, but not in the core game.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Agreed.

Maybe some kind of super nature elemental instead?
    The Wiki.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast