Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: zdsdead's Titans

I never pictured him in full plate myself? I guess I was thinking some lighter variant, like chain, scale or leather? But being giant size, that would be pretty thick leather, and huge thick ringlets of iron

Oh and the ballista im talking about is form Lintkings suggestion, Ballista bolts. I just would like the shield to be a big Hoplon type, like this :-

hoplon.jpg although maybe if its not too overpowered it could be magical, not sure in what way though.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Yeah I saw him like that, almost reminiscent of MoM's Colossus. The Balista bolts/Javs/Darts could be kept inside the shield Peltast style, or in a quiver.
    Last edited by War Troll; 03-19-2014 at 08:34 PM.

zdsdead do you feel these guys are ready to work into the Wiki or are you still tweaking?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

I think they are fine Aaron,

I guess Bethos has, a shield and mace, and has a missile weapon,of ballista/ large javelin
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

OK, I'll try to get them in the wiki before the end of the week. I plan to send the writeups to you for the final OK before I work them in. We still need to finalize the lore
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123