Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: zdsdead's Titans

Hey Jamoecw. I do like the Kanabo idea, I just dont feel its right for bethos, to be honest. I feel like I want to get away from hurling stones, the more I think about it.

Definitely a weapon consideration for future heroes etc though Imho.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Give him a Ballista reinforced to also work as a battleaxe, perhaps?
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    you could go for an atlatl or some of the crazy african throwing knives (magically returning of course):
    A_selection_of_African_throwing_knives_in_room_25_of_the_British_museum.jpg

given that he is from some long lost civilization i am looking in the direction of exotic stuff.

Lol watched a youtube video a while back with those atlatl trying to pierce conquistador armour with flint/obsidian, heads, dont think they managed it, but made some pretty big dents , I will give it another day or 2 then put some of the suggested weapons up for +1s. Those knives are CRAZY!!

Happerry, while the ballista/battleaxe is a neat idea, Im thinking its a bit to mechanical/intricate, for Bethos to be firing one second, then pounding something to dust with, the next
    Last edited by zdsdead; 03-18-2014 at 08:04 PM.

I'm going back to the beginning of the post now that I have a little more time

Galgortha can have a number of melee attacks for his tentacles and bite. I think we can also add a number of limited ranged attacks from his tail. (It reminds me of a Manticore.) I think we should limit the plague to raising undead to form an army for Galgortha. Then the longer it runs around doing it's thing the harder it is to defeat.

Bethos is clean and simple. I like him.

In both cases we'll need to work up the lore together. I want to wait until we have the Heroes and Champions done as well before we really start weaving the story. (I know it's not a big deal, it's just how I like to handle things.)

Oh, and we may have a race of giants in time Lintking.

Out of all the weapon suggestions I like the LotR type mace. It's simple I know, but I think it feels “classic”.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Ok so I think we have a couple of good weapon choices now, so if people could +1 the melee, and range weapon, that would be much appreciated thanks.

Melee choices:-

1) Mace and shield

2) Two handed warhammer

Ranged choices :-

1) Ballista/large javelin

2) Multibladed throwing knives, of return

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Aaron with regard to Galgortha raising an undead army that follows him, that would be really cool, and I wasnt sure if you would be able to put it in the game. Yes if you left him to his own devices, I guess he could build up quite the entourage.

Battlemage
    +1 warhammer
    +1 javelin

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    +1 Mace and Shield
    +1 Ballista
    The Wiki.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    +1 Mace and Shield, +1 javelin.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    for me i guess it depends on what kind of armor he wears.
    plate:
    warhammer + multibladed knives

otherwise:
    shield and mace + ballista (built into the shield i would think, just point the bottom of the shield at your target).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast