Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahn

Kahn

What we've got here is a name. Zdsdead suggested a six armed multi-attack titan. We might could pitch some multi-armed Mongolian looking Kahn titan guy. I don't know... We also still want an elder dragon... Javen is the other name we have (we'll get to that tomorrow) and I don't think that name is great for and elder dragon either...

Kahn. What do we want to do with this?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    I always go straight to Khan from Star Trek when I hear Khan.

A genetically engineered super-soldier would be interesting, IMO.
    Being that this is a fantasy setting, Khan could be an epic summon gone wrong instead of the genetic engineering.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    I love the idea of a titan similar to the Kali statue as zdsdead suggested. That fight was awesome! (on a side note I hope to be meeting Tom Baker who played the evil Magician this weekend). Maybe have it as a giant statue that was imbued with the spirit of a titan and once guarded a Gateway and slew intruders. Then it went postal.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by War Troll View Post
    (on a side note I hope to be meeting Tom Baker who played the evil Magician this weekend)
    <-- Totally jealous

Tom Baker is The Doctor. Sure he's done loads of other things. But he is THE DOCTOR. And you can tell him I said so, lol.

Anyways, KHAN!!!! Yea... most people will think that. Well, most guys like us anyways... But I don't like the super soldier take for some reason...

Do we have more suggestions?

No one? I want to get these guys wrapped up by next week. We would have been done this week had I not forgotten the backer named ones until the last minute... Anyways, we need to decide on Khan.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    KAHN THE ETERNAL

Description-

Seeking a Vessel to obtain immortality with, the Titan Kahn the Enchanter created a mighty Golem of Stone with which to contain his spiritual essence upon his death. Assailed on all sides by jealous rivals eager to obtain his secrets, his physical end came soon enough through a poisoned dart. With his life ebbing away, he murmured the last incantations to transfer his spirit into his stone avenger. From then he became known as Kahn the Eternal.

Motivations and traits-

Though trapped in a stone body, his intellect has not been entirely consumed. His existence depends upon mana crystals, without which he would be no more dangerous than a garden ornament. Provide plenty of these and his services are yours.

Weapons-

The Six Adamantium swords the Golem was created with have lost none of their edge, allowing multiple strikes against foes.
    Last edited by War Troll; 04-04-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    kahn could be an elder dragon, on the low end of the titan spectrum, but with a full stack of dragons with him. as the game goes on and he sacks cities (typically weaker cities of the richest faction), dragons will spawn out of his stack like a lair, to roam the countryside causing destruction.

to get him to your side, don't be the richest faction, and tax your people at least 50%, which all goes to him. (i am basically trying to stray from the 'defeat him and he fights for you' thing).

Jamo, you make a good point there. Khan would work as and elder dragon name.

Can we get some +/-1s to naming our elder dragon Khan?

As for me: +1

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Jamo, you make a good point there. Khan would work as and elder dragon name.

Can we get some +/-1s to naming our elder dragon Khan?

As for me: +1
    +1 to dragon Kahn from me!
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast