Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vendral the Eldest

The take i have on Dragons is the following:

- Medium sized Dragons can be summoned by the Tier 9 Summoning spell
    - Large Dragons of different kinds are meant to roam the landscape and guard very important treasury sites and might be subjects of Quests or something like this
    - The most powerful Dragon can be a Titan

Some of the large Dragons could have quite a different bunch of abilities...not sure how D&D handles it,but Black Dragons are different to Green Dragons and so on.

I think just making the Titan Elder Dragon bigger,with more HP and a stronger Fire Breath is enough and quite different to some of the larger Dragons,if those get different types of Breath or no Breath at all.
    Also the idea of making him appear only in some games and only via random event sounds pretty great to me + making it generally very hard to get and maintain him.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    in d&d dragon colors are associated with elements, which changes their breath attack:
    red - cone of fire, fire
    black - line of acid, water
    green - cone of acid, air
    blue - line of lightning, earth
    white - cone of cold, cold
    gold - cone of fire, fire
    silver - cone of cold, cold
    brass - line of fire, fire
    bronze - line of lightning, water
    copper - line of acid, earth

i am pretty sure their isn't going to be both chromatic and metallic (evil nonmetal colored, and good metal colored) dragons, and maybe only a generic type of dragon.

Some interesting points have been raised here. In fact, I may start another topic about the "element" of the titans.

For now, let's leave the Titan dragon on the shelf until we've decided about some of the others.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

OK, we're quickly running out of "Titan space" so we need to come back to this. First take a look at our current list:

The Titans

With the current lineup as it is do we want a super dragon titan?

+/-1s please

Yes, +1 we want a super dragon titan. BTW, have you gotten with all the backers who pledge to name a titan? I'm not one, but I was just wondering.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

My only concerns, are the ones you had in the OP. The "extremes" as you stated, are my only worry.

I would like to see a Dragon Titan, in one guise or another.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

+1 to Elder Dragon Titan

Alright. Let's all mull this over during the weekend. I'm feeling a lazy Saturday coming on...

And, yes, the Titan names are likely to change depending on the will of those Titan naming backers.

Which reminds me that I have to work in zdsdead's titans next week... Still, that's another topic.

The question now is: How do we titan up this dragon?

A simple action would be something like happerry has shown in the picture of her dragon. Two heads. Gives it extra attacks + breath weapon, make it larger than the others.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Quote Originally Posted by zdsdead View Post
    A simple action would be something like happerry has shown in the picture of her dragon. Two heads. Gives it extra attacks + breath weapon, make it larger than the others.
    +1 to this idea! Also, maybe this titan could have two names if it has two heads.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast