Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord Balkor

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    OK, I generally like that idea. However, I have some tweaks:

He should fly.
    I love the summon, I don't really dig the breath weapon. Maybe we could give him 1-3 summons.
    His claws need some kind of bonus damage. Fire? Negative Energy? Both?

Thoughts?
    Agree with the tweaks.
    Rethinking about it, I think its a must that he can fly...after all he is able to wrestle down a Regular Dragon in Hand to Hand combat

Imo the Summon needs to be a bit better than " just" a Lesser Demon once per battle. We might end up with some non-titanic Demon Lords in the future and for those "summon lesser demon once per battle " would look about right.
    So after rethinking it ,to me ,its either "Summon greater Demon" once per battle,or to give him several summons per battle,maybe even different ones and maybe even summon ability outside of battles...

Claws making Fire+ Negative Energy Damage sounds perfect to me.

Regarding Breath Attack, I thought it to be some kind of Negative Energy Breath...but that might already be reserved for the Dracolich anyways.
    I like the Idea of giving it some kind of Aura instead of Breath Attack.
    That Aura should also inflict Fear imo.

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I'd vote against a breath attack. He can just have a powerful magical ranged attack instead.
    The Wiki.

I agree. I can see this Demon strutting his fear aura about, rather than breathing on everything.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    I am generally opposed to any integration of faith into my video games. Over in the Titans thread there are some users poo-pooing the inclusions of Deities. (I agree, obviously.)

Playing "Devil's Advocate", aren't Demons simply Deities on the other end of the spectrum? Just saying.

To me,Demons are the opposite of Angels.
    Archdemons are the opposite of Archangels.
    We have Angels already in the game if I look at the wiki. Life Tier 5= Angel,Life Tier 7= Archangel, so...

Generally gods/deities can be good,somewhat neutral or evil(not necessarly being a Devil).

MoM had Demons in the game as well as Angels.
    Not sure about D&D.

Yea, in my mind Demons are just the opposite of Angels (I almost always type angles... at least I caught myself that time, lol). And I for one don't mean any disrespect to anyone.

Either way, I think this guy is good. Here is the current Wiki entry:

Lord Balkor

It may not be great writing, but it will do for now, lol.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12