Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titan Names

Titan Names

OK, so the fact is that I've been busy working on this and that and can be a little forgetful sometimes. One of the things that totally slipped my mind was getting the Titan names from the backers who had gotten them as a reward. Well, we've got them now and here they are:

Shade Of Night
    Kahn
    Tandantilis
    Javen
    Dhimmion

Now, our current list of titans is here:

Titans

The question is: Can we give any of our Titans these names?

We still have three slots left (and I am going to see if we can get a couple more as this was at least partially my fault, lol). We may want to use some of these names as inspiration for the last three Titans rather than coming up with a concept and pasting on a name.

Thoughts?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

-Dhimmion works for Lord Balkor IMO.

-Tandantilis works for Stormbranch.

The other three may need new titans of their own.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

This is tricky, as the names dont really fit. I think Troys about right, but after those two, im scratching my head to be honest. Wouldnt it be better to give a picture/description/overview of the titans to the backers in question. Then they might pick a more apt name?
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Well, I've gotten a bit more wiggle room. So, we can add a Titan or two if we need to.

Can we get +/-1s for changing Lord Balkor to Dhimmion and Stormbranch to Tandantilis.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Ok 2x +1 from me
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

I think Javen could be a female Archangel Titan or generally a life based Titan. Maybe with Elvish origin.

Kahn could be some kind of Mongolian influenced Horse Riding Titan,maybe with multiple arms and some kind of horde bonuses/summoning abilities outside of battle.

+ 1 to Dhimmion for Lord Balkor

not sure about Tandantilis.Imo this could be decent name for the Kraken as well or the Thunderbird maybe.

Regarding Shade of Night, Ive just submitted my idea on it in the Titan thread.

Edit:

I think an Elder Dragon called Tandantilis would work great actually.
    I still think we need an Elder Dragon for initial release because we got that Backer Tier level
    Last edited by Mardagg; 03-31-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    I like Dhimmion for Balkor and Tandantilis for Stormbranch. I also think Kahn could work for Galgortha -- Kahn as a plague works very well.

2x +1 to Troy's names.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Tandantilis sounds elfy and a little fiddling with the Stormbranch lore could see it fit e.g he/she was once a Druid reborn as nature's avenger.

+1 to Troy's suggestions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast