Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Javen

Javen

Javen is the last name we have to give a Titan to. So, what does the name bring to mind? I'm open to suggestions here guys
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    'Javen' isn't too evocative and the etymology 'Son of Japheth' in Hebrew isn't helping either. I suppose to me it evokes a shady, roguish type of character. Maybe a mercenary Titan that specializes in stealth and assassination. With an invisibility cloak.

Its a tricky one, thats for sure. It certainly brings to my mind images of a shadowy rogue. Thats more in line with a hero, or champion., but not a titan.

Maybe a title such as :-

Javen the red , javen the black, etc? Could lead to a more titan like creation.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    He can be the disposed god of assassins, trying to win his divinity back from the usurper.
    The Wiki.

I have to give this a think. "Shadowy-Rogue" and "Titan" don't naturally mesh, lol. Still, we've got to come up with something. I will try to get back to this tomorrow. (I plan to work a little this weekend.) I really want to get these guys done so we can start working on Heroes and Champions.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    maybe you hire him, and one of his armies in the field are attacked by an invisible flying ranged attacking beast with tons of hit points, that magically escapes after killing one unit, and this is done every turn while his upkeep is paid.

this would make him very hard to kill if you don't have anti invisibility anti flyer units of your own, in fact most titans would be easier to kill than him, and if you are targeted he would be more problematic, but as he doesn't sack cities you wouldn't ever have to worry about losing the game to him alone.

OK, having thought about it, read you guys' replies, and considered the sound of each name I propose a switch and a change. Basically I think we should make Javen the six armed warrior creature. We could even pitch him as another demon.

On an side note: I don't want to use angel type creatures as titans. They wouldn't just show up and start wrecking the world for fun or selfish ambition. However, demons might do just that, lol.

Now, what do I want to do with Khan? I'll tell you in the Khan post.

Ok +1 to switch
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Quote Originally Posted by zdsdead View Post
    Ok +1 to switch
    +1 to this.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

+ 1 to switch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast