Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Heroes

480px-Dwarf_Cleric.jpg

Halgrim Ironfist. Dwarven Cleric.

Halgrim ironfists, mace, smashed down upon *the unhalloweds skull, sending shards of bone, and fermented brain splattering in all directions. The town of farngold, had been under siege, from the undead hordes, for the past two days, and was barely holding out. If help did not arrive soon all would be lost. His arms ached from the weight of his weapon, and rune encrusted shield, and yet there was no rest to be had, as the unhallowed, were a relentless foe, that had no fear, and did not grow tired.

Stood atop the pallasade wall, Halgrim surveyed the enemy before him, a huge horde, of animated undead bodies, of various races, bound into an unholy servitude of an evil sorcerer lord. It was an abomination, against the gods.

A horn sounded out from the keeps main watchtower. The humans had answered the call for aid, and their armies banners, had been sighted on the horizon. *Perhaps, there was a chance of salvation after all.
    Last edited by zdsdead; 04-10-2014 at 07:32 PM.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Is Halgrim a Cleric, zdsdead? I was going to make one but if so I'll just back yours instead.

Yes sorry will sort it
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Helenia Sunsword, Orc Paladin
    half_orc_paladin_by_egypto-d3k9d1m.jpg

Description- Paladin Class
    Helenia is the newest and youngest member of the Rising Sun Order, an ancient group of wandering paladins dedicated to providing peace and justice across the land.

Abilities-Channel Energy, Purify,
    As a Paladin, Helenia can channel positive energy to aid her allies and strike down the undead, as well as purifying lands to remove foul corruption

Traits-
    Helenia fights using full plate armor and a powerful blessed greatsword, but only carries a shortbow for combat at range. While still young, she holds great promise, and if she lives long enough will be a powerful paladin.
    The Wiki.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Izzir The Damned

Description- Fighter Class

Once a Paladin-in-training, the cocky and self-assured Izzir made few friends among his peers during the arduous instruction he received. Desiring lasting fame and immortality in the Temple's History, he sneaked into the forbidden vault, home of the most blasphemous works taken by the Order of Paladins for careful study. Lacking the protective rites necessary to be uncorrupted by them, one mere peek at their pages was enough to damn him for all time.

Abilities-
    Undead, Death Ward, Cold Resistance

Traits-

Though his soul is lost, his body remains somewhere between life and death. He still has the capacity to learn, perhaps even more so now than during his days of training. No mount will stand bearing him to battle, so he fights on foot with a Longsword.

--------------------

So yeah, an entry level undead fighter hero.

... y'know, after pointing the Dark elves in the direction I want them to go in, I really don't feel that comfortable suggesting new ideas. Makes me feel a little greedy to want to slip more of my interests into this game. However the following suggestion is A)Not actually my character and B) probablly not going to be included anyway because it is kind of silly but I will try anyway.

Name: Zubaz the Storm

Class: Monk
    Born under a blood red moon and trained by the mysterious order of the storm, Zubaz was almost blessed by the gods to unite the land. Sadly the gods forgot to set that as his destiny and now this powerful fist fighter wanders the land without purpose. After being rejected from several armies for being too spikey, he decided to make his own fortune as a mercanary for any who want his services.

Abilites and perks:
    First strike + Negate First strike: Lightning always strikes first.
    Wall Crusher: It won't be a matter of will he break down that wall, but when.
    Electrical Immunity: You can't fight fire with fire.

Traits: Zubaz attacks similar to the Cutter units, prefering to use mutiple blows with his fists rather than strike with a heavy weapon. Usually this might be ineffective, but thanks to his training Zubaz is able to enchant his hands with Electrical energy, making him much more dangerous than he may seem at first. Zubaz also sees ranged weaponary as rather weak, prefering to get his hands dirty in close-combat wheever possible, however he is in possession of a whip that he may use to strike a foe that isn't in melee range.

... *cough* Like I said, only a suggestion. >.>;
    'Everything you wanted to know about Dark Elves that i'm allowed to post' - thread coming soon

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    +1 Zubaz

A nice bonus he has is that he'll be immune from weapon debuffs.

Random question about Dark Elf heroes, will they all be totally humanoid or will some be more... Drider like?
    'Everything you wanted to know about Dark Elves that i'm allowed to post' - thread coming soon

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I figure a drider hero will be called a drider hero/champion, not a dark elf one.
    The Wiki.

We could make a Drider hero/champion. Could be interesting
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast