Thread: Backer Heroes

Backer Heroes

OK, so Les got generous and let the backers who had gotten names also pick races and classes. I decided to post the list of what we've got just as food for thought.

We have:

Slayfang – A female draconian.
    Tulvan Dreamchaser – A human mage who's a heretic.
    Verne Stargrove – A human paladin or knight.
    Dran Draxanisom – A draconian spellsword with brown skin.
    Pilarica – A human priestess.
    Monica Bloodblade – A half-elf fighter.
    Kathentira Dire – A dark elf fighter/mage.
    An Mani – An undead human necromancer.
    Guldor Zeugme – An orc fighter or ranger.
    Crombie – A high men paladin.
    Littleluk – An unlucky rogue.
    Dohar – A male dark elf assassin.

Now, that's 12 of our 25 right there. We're also waiting to hear back from three more backers. It's actually a pretty good mix. They might be a little heavy on the fighter side, but that will be easy to counter with some of our other suggestions.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

I'm updating this post to let you guys in on my plans. I have a lot of heroes to flesh out and basically what we have here is a list of names, races, and classes.

I plan to do a post for each one so you guys can make story pitches. I plan to use them as inspiration for my writeups. So, feel free to dash some flavor into these up and coming posts

OK, we've got these finished. Now I'm going to grab a few more out of the suggestions we have. I'll keep doing that until we hit our 25

In keeping with my tradition of always forgetting something, I forgot that we haven't heard from three of our backers who get to name heroes yet. I've sent them e-mails and am going to give them until Monday to reply. If I haven't heard from them by then we'll go on. If they get with us later we'll just have to go back to the heroes and see what we can do.

I've waited and we still don't have any word from those other backers. We'll press on without them for now. I want to get the heroes wrapped up

Sounds like you made a good faith effort. That's all you can do
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

OK guys, we've heard from another backer with a Hero. We have:

A female Grey Elf archer named Autumn Leef (spelled just like that). So, we need to promote one of our current Heroes. I plan to do a post about it in a moment.

That's okay, I like the Autumn Leef concept.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/