Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slayfang

Slayfang

What we have here a a female draconian. The name implies a warrior or even rogue in my mind. Still, I'm open to ideas. What does this name/race combo bring to mind?

Thoughts?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

The first thing in my mind was a hunter. Perhaps ranger or something like that. I guess warriors can be hunters too.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    A Net and Trident Hunter Hero maybe? Or tracker?

Net and Trident hunter sounds perfect

My first impression after I've read the name was very offensive. So I would start there, lol.

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I have no clue why, but when I read her name and saw the idea to make her a ranger i immediately saw her as using Chakram.
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    +1 Chakram wielding Hunter

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happerry View Post
    I have no clue why, but when I read her name and saw the idea to make her a ranger i immediately saw her as using Chakram.
    you too? i kept quiet because i had no reason to think such, and it isn't good to tell people everything that pops into my head.

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I think it's because I was playing Lords of Magic just a little bit before I saw it.. the Chaos Thief character is a huntress who uses chakrams..
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    i got an image of a girl like buffy with a wooden stake and a chakram in her hands, killing gay vampires. then i read the description. i have no clue why it was a she, why the chakram, nor why only gay vampires. the whole image is somehow based purely off the name, and it made no sense to me at the time. any correlation to the description to any degree is purely coincidental.

i like the idea of her using chakrams, regardless of that brief weird unexplainable image i got in my head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast