Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post bugs here

Arcane Candidate
    When creating a new game, a few items don't have descriptions. During the character creation where you select traits and skills you wish to have, there's a trait labeled DisciplinePotionMaster and the description says the exact same thing. A skill in the bottom left corner of the inner circle doesn't show me a description unlike the others like the Augmentation Circle. Another skill that doesn't show up is the Protection Circle; the description just says Protection_desc. I don't know if the Dark Elves are already in or not but the character bubble can be selected. When it is selected, no avatar shows up and the description only says DARK_ELVES_desc.

Adept Sorcerer
    Units do not appear to heal after battle (swordsmen and spearmen). I've also tried putting them in a city and still no healing. Now I can't seem to find a way to get it out of the city.

edit:

not sure how I did it I think just clicking on the city enabled me to move the unit...

Still not healing though.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

well, I got clerics... and I think, YES! I can heal my wounded units. But I can't figure out how to do that, in or out of battle. When I click on the little icon on the unit abilities on the command wheel nothing happens.

Also, I am finding it frustraiting with the queued movement commands on the main map board. I am constantly moving the wrong unit and backtracking.

Is there going to be a way to see what a node or army consists of before attacking? I've tried right clicking but does not appear to do anything.
    Last edited by Nudge; 08-02-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Arcane Candidate
    Auto resolve (when your city gets invaded) always gets you 600exp, and no unit lost. Even against those gremlins/goblins which usually nets you around 33 exp per unit.

2014-08-01_00011.jpg2014-08-01_00013.jpg2014-08-01_00015.jpg2014-08-01_00016.jpg

Another thing that happened was when I ended my turn. A dialogue box popped up with an error message.

2014-08-01_00018.jpg

Ok, this is odd... I've tried loading the game twice now. I'm able to get through the set up (planes, wizard, race) but when I try to start the game, it takes a couple of hours, and then crashes back to my desktop. Could it be an issue with my computer?

I guess we should preface this build with the obvious (for alpha testers) but sometimes you're gonna run into things like messages being written more in code than text or names/icons of things not being correct. That's generally not bugs, just things that need to be done

Developer
    When creating a new game, a few items don't have descriptions. During the character creation where you select traits and skills you wish to have, there's a trait labeled DisciplinePotionMaster and the description says the exact same thing. A skill in the bottom left corner of the inner circle doesn't show me a description unlike the others like the Augmentation Circle. Another skill that doesn't show up is the Protection Circle; the description just says Protection_desc. I don't know if the Dark Elves are already in or not but the character bubble can be selected. When it is selected, no avatar shows up and the description only says DARK_ELVES_desc.
    We're missing some tooltips. The potion master discipline will be replaced soon.
    Don't select dark elves, we'll fix that soon.

Units do not appear to heal after battle (swordsmen and spearmen). I've also tried putting them in a city and still no healing. Now I can't seem to find a way to get it out of the city.

edit:

not sure how I did it I think just clicking on the city enabled me to move the unit...

Still not healing though.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

well, I got clerics... and I think, YES! I can heal my wounded units. But I can't figure out how to do that, in or out of battle. When I click on the little icon on the unit abilities on the command wheel nothing happens.

The little "+" button disables the army's notifications until it's fully healed. Units are healed automatically each turn.

Also, I am finding it frustraiting with the queued movement commands on the main map board. I am constantly moving the wrong unit and backtracking.
    Can you elaborate on that?

Is there going to be a way to see what a node or army consists of before attacking? I've tried right clicking but does not appear to do anything.
    I'll move it to requests thread.

Auto resolve (when your city gets invaded) always gets you 600exp, and no unit lost. Even against those gremlins/goblins which usually nets you around 33 exp per unit.
    That's strange. I'll take a look.
    edit: Auto battle doesn't grant any exp. Will be fixed soon.

Another thing that happened was when I ended my turn. A dialogue box popped up with an error message.

It's not a bug. It's AI's diplomacy request, which isn't quite finished yet.

Ok, this is odd... I've tried loading the game twice now. I'm able to get through the set up (planes, wizard, race) but when I try to start the game, it takes a couple of hours, and then crashes back to my desktop. Could it be an issue with my computer?

Post output_log and system specs.
    Last edited by Beo; 08-02-2014 at 08:29 AM.

During a battle, one of my swordsmen units, moved onto the same square as a enemy, spearman unit.
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Developer
    Did you order it to move or to attack?

Sorry cant remember?
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Adept Sorcerer
    my units were not healing at all. I waited many turns but they stayed the same health. I moved them to a city to see if that would help but it didn't. I understood what the + was for it just simply was not working.

there needs to be a way to cancel movement of a unit on the world map board. (if there is one, I could not figure it out.) Otherwise, it queues the move for future turns. Then when you decide you need to change its orders and move the unit elsewhere sometimes I would click on a unit tell it to move someplace and a different unit was actually selected and moved.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast