Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Post bugs here

I see it now again, I did following :
    - run "verify integrity of game cache" , it reacquired 1 file, run again, says ok, game does not start
    - I uninstalled the game, cleaned all ( I even reinstalled steam ), run install/donwload again, same problem
    - run the "verify integrity of game cache" , it reacquired 1 file, run again, says ok, game does not start, runing the verify again, it complain about 1 file
    - I can't find out which file ....

some hints ?

E.

Developer
    What do you mean exactly by "the game does not start"? Does the configuration window open?
    Please post output_log (if it exists)

Yes the config window opens, then I click "Play" and than it opens unity window and "crashes"

ataching the log

E.output_log.txt

Developer
    Try installing the latest .net framework.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrizan View Post
    Yes the config window opens, then I click "Play" and than it opens unity window and "crashes"

ataching the log

E.output_log.txt
    technically that is a crash to desktop at launch, not a failure to start. you know to be technical and stuff, but i'm a bit of a nerd so i doubt there are many people that really care about the differences.

Installed latest .net framework. Still the same.

E.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    i get the same thing when i launch from worldsofmagic.exe, but not from steam.

Arcane Candidate
    I just attacked a army near my city.
    I defeated the unit.
    But the army was still standing near my city.
    After hitting 'end turn' the army without units attacked my city.
    Now i can't end the fight, because there are no units to fight agains

Developer
    Did any of enemy units escape?

Arcane Candidate
    No. I just killed all enemy units. None of them escaped.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

No. I just killed all enemy units. None of them escaped.

But as you mention this.
    Maybe there is the reason.
    Army attacked my city, but unit retreated and escaped and then it continued as mentioned above.

Not quite sure if this makes any difference

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Oh and it seams that my settler units always disapear to nowhere without a fight or anything.
    The first unit was walking alone outside the city with no enemy nearby. After hitting 'end of turn' it disappeared and never came back. It also was no longer visible in den unit panel.
    2nd settler left my city in company of some units. After leaving the city and pressing the 'end turn' button i only had my military units and the settler seams to no longer exist ...

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Hm now even a military unit just disappeared .. maybe it deserted but i got no message ...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast