Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post bugs here

Great feedback so far guys!

And the rest of the dev team is doing a great job handling responses. (As for me... Well, my alarm didn't go off and I just got up about a half-hour ago...)
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

output_log? how do I do that? (my main virtue as a tester is the insane amount of free time I have (and my willingness to use it, ex: spending 2-4 hours just trying to get the game to load), not my technical skills) Also, I got the game to load, still took a long time though and the game was very sluggish.

Adept Sorcerer
    ok I figured out if you click on the arrow thingy (the command icons where the + was) it cancels the move... I know this would have been explained in a manual on release...

Also someone complained that the turn wouldn't end. I had that problem too, clicking on one of those command icons let me end turn.

Just jumping in to say I've run into the healing bug. I'm not sure what's causing it at this point, but my units don't seem to be healing now either.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I was able to heal with clerics (the heal icon is missing, but you can click the area where it should be to cast), but it didn't bring the unit members back as the unit was healed.

Adept Sorcerer
    I think the software is getting confused which units are in which army. I got messages in the debug window of not an object or something to that effect. My units would not move any more. After saving and reloading some of my units started healing. After a few turns none of my units would move again, I think because I was fortifying some until healed. To get to next turn I had to click on the hand icon thingy in the unit orders that said ignore until end of turn. Maybe it is a case of subscribts starting at 0 instead of 1? (lol I am a programmer and have seen this with different languages.) I found the log and pasted 2 of the common errors I was seeing.

(Filename: D Line: 0)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[WFCity].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00024] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:635

at WorldAI.HireUnit (.WorldFaction faction) [0x002bb] in D:\WorldsOfMagic\Assets\Scripts\WorldMap\AI\WorldA I.cs:980

at WorldAI.UnitsProduction (.WorldFaction faction, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 puis) [0x00b0b] in D:\WorldsOfMagic\Assets\Scripts\WorldMap\AI\WorldA I.cs:563

at WorldAI+<ControlFaction>c__Iterator171.MoveNext () [0x0076f] in D:\WorldsOfMagic\Assets\Scripts\WorldMap\AI\WorldA I.cs:204
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnu merator)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerat or) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\d63dfc6385190b60\artifacts\Stan dalonePlayerGenerated\UnityEngineMonoBehaviour.cs: 62)
    <NextFaction>c__Iterator1C2:MoveNext() (at D:\WorldsOfMagic\Assets\Scripts\WorldMap\WorldTurn Menager.cs:196)
    (Filename: D Line: 0)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at WorldKeyboardInput.Update () [0x00037] in D:\WorldsOfMagic\Assets\Scripts\WorldMap\WorldKeyb oardInput.cs:48

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Does healing work correctly in terms of figure replenishment? Everytime I lose a figure I cannot heal them back or replace them.

Adept Sorcerer
    When I am highlighting my pieces its like the computer is suggesting where it wants them to go, and I can not end my turn. Very strange.

Arcane Candidate
    I was able to load a small map, but the % complete never changed from 0. It sat there for a while and then the game started.

War Troll, healing is bugged at the moment. Members aren't coming back like they should.

Nudge, try fortifying the unit and see if that helps.

Arcane Candidate
    Unit banners are occluded by fog of war. It seems like they should always show?

2014-08-02_00001.jpg

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast