Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post bugs here

Arcane Candidate
    Interface issue:
    When you open army info, you can select different units and see their stat. But Advanced info does not changed dinamicly when you select another unit. I.e. if you select one unit and go to Advanced info, and then select another unit (different type), the information in window does not changes. You need to select another folder, for example Skills and then select Advanced again, to see the correct info. Portrait and Skills foldiers works fine.

Adept Sorcerer
    I have 2 cities on paradise plane, both with zero growth, not sure why. I would think they should be growing fast. two turns after the save (just moved my units) the system locks up with a division by zero. The zip file below contains the save and the output.log.

test10.zip

Arcane Candidate
    I had two dialogue boxes pop up after I lost all units in a combat. One of the boxes was for the manual/auto combat, and I clicked on manual. It launched a battle board that only had enemy units and I could not get it to end.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrtyto View Post
    I had two dialogue boxes pop up after I lost all units in a combat. One of the boxes was for the manual/auto combat, and I clicked on manual. It launched a battle board that only had enemy units and I could not get it to end.

Fixed internally.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudge View Post
    I have 2 cities on paradise plane, both with zero growth, not sure why. I would think they should be growing fast.
    What do you mean zero growth? Population growth?

Quit when first battle started.

2014-08-05_114336.zip

Adept Sorcerer
    yes they were both stuck. one at 1000 and 1110. the saved game file attached when loaded (for me) reproduced the problem. Also i tried a few times to continue anyway and each time I got divide by zero errors within a few turns.

Curtis6566, that's almost certainly a bug. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kanor, can you give us a more detail on exactly what happened?

Thanks for the detailed reports guys! This is just the kind of information we need
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanor View Post
    Quit when first battle started.

2014-08-05_114336.zip
    Out of memory. Nothing much we can do about that yet.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis6566 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or a missing feature, but I figured it could have been overlooked either way. If you rename your town, the "Summoning to:" option stays the same name as it was originally (so, I renamed Wallachia to King's Marvel, but I was still summoning to "Wallachia", which could get confusing with a lot of cities). I didn't know where to put this, so I figured here was most appropriate.
    That's fixed internally.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nudge View Post
    I have 2 cities on paradise plane, both with zero growth, not sure why. I would think they should be growing fast. two turns after the save (just moved my units) the system locks up with a division by zero. The zip file below contains the save and the output.log.

test10.zip
    Cities look fine, but that division by zero error is of epic proportions.

Do you have any earlier save?
    Last edited by Beo; 08-05-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Adept Sorcerer
    I just reloaded my game again. Soprain and jackish (not sure the spelling) both have zero population growth and both should be growing fast. Also after 2 moves got the division by zero again.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast