Thread: Monica Bloodblade

Hybrid View

Monica Bloodblade

A half-elf fighter. She is clearly female as her name is Monica. At least in my mind. Lore suggestions?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    +1 for Shadowdancer.
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    that brings up an issue, how are prestige classes going to work, as the abilities are all going to be from WoM's list (and thus all the neat abilities that make a shadow dancer a shadow dancer aren't going to be there)?

The dev team has to give it a think. If we believe the ability will be useful enough we may be able to add it.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    details on sneak aren't out, but if it sticks to DnD then it will be fairly useless unless the character has hide in plain sight (normal sneak requires objects to hide behind, which an open battlefield doesn't have). so a shadow dancer should probably have the better sneak (whatever that is), teleport (increases distance with level up), and summoner (wraith, increases strength as she levels up, maybe remove create undead and having some sort of protection to turning).

what ever the case a shadow dancer would have better HP, and thus would be better as a unit on the battlefield.

The Sneak/Sneak Attack mechanics are still being worked out. So, I left it a little vague. What do you guys think?:

Monica

I had got it in my head that Monica was a Dark Elf... She just seemed Dark Elfy to me, lol. Of course, she's supposed to be a Half-elf. I'll fix her up this morning.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

OK, here's the reworked version:

Monica

That's going to seperate her a bit from our up-and-coming Dark Elf assassin.