Thread: Dohar

Dohar

A male dark elf assassin. We have to draw a line between him and Monica. Thoughts?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    I see what you mean about Monica. She is a sneaky bleeding attack type so I guess we'd need another take. Former Enforcer turned Ranged Assassin with a poisoned Bolt attack?

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    not sure how the sneak attack stuff works, if ranged sneak attacks are just as viable as melee ones (a lot of factors in that statement), then a sniper type might work. if not we could do one built around getting a the sneak attack from flanking his opponent in open battle (less factors involved, but can still be a complete miss).

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    In DnD, a Sneak Attack was mostly just bonus damage with some limitations.

He could take levels in Arcane Trickster, maybe, and focus on murdering enemy wizards?

Or he could take levels in Duelist, and murder people by insulting them until they challenge him to a duel, whereupon he, well, murders them.
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    sneak attack is mainly melee flanking as far as WoM is concerned, though that assumes it will be as close to DnD as possible. given the different nature of battle between WoM and DnD i hope things will be adjusted accordingly.

Just jumping in to say that I completely reworked Monica. She was supposed to be a half-elf, not a dark elf. (There's a lot to keep track of right now, lol.) I'm planing to retool the old Monica writeup and use it for Dohar. I liked it and I think it will be a good fit.

Here's the reworked writeup:

Dohar