Thread: Tutorial -- hero equipping weaon

Arcane Candidate

Tutorial -- hero equipping weaon

There's some oddities in the tutorial that I won't go into because I think most have been mentioned before. I ran into some REAL quirkiness when trying to equip a weapon.

1. I go into my hero's inventory and I see 3 weapons. I have no idea which one is the one I just crafted, and there doesn't seem to be any description or tooltip or anything on any of the weapons.
    2. I try to drag one of the weapons to a weapons slot and it seems to work but I don't see any change in my hero's stats. So I assume this is not the crafted weapon.
    3. I try to drag another weapon over it, and it lays over that weapon (doesn't replace it). I now have one weapon in my inventory and one on my hero, and no idea what happend to the third weapon.
    4-10. Miscellaneous quirkiness like 3 which I don't need to repeat or detail. But among the quirks, at one point I'm trying to drag a weapon, but instead I get the ghost of a shield (I have no shield but it thinks I'm dragging a shield). The third weapon magically reappears at one point but then goes away again. I have a weapon that doesn't quite fit in the slot (it's diagonally trying to fit in a rectangularly vertical slot). In no case do I ever see any stats or name or description of an item, nor do I see any stats changing on my hero.

Anyway, that's when I closed the game because I could not figure out how to PROPERLY equip the crafted weapon, because I had no clue as to which one was the one I crafted, nor did I ever have any clue as to when the weapon was actually (as far as the game was concerned) equipped, other than a quirky visual of it fitting in the slot (sometimes correctly, sometimes not, sometimes with one weapon overlaying another, etc.).

Haldurson, we're planing to totally rework the tutorial between now and the Beta. Thanks for the feedback! We will get to it, we just have quite a bit of fish to fry at the moment
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page