Thread: Water/Augmentation

Water/Augmentation

Comments, feedback, and suggestions welcome.

Tier 1: Water Walking (S, Unit Enchantment, water walking), Freezing Weapon (ST, Unit Enchantment, +cold damage)
    Tier 2: Raider's Luck (S, Global Enchantment, better loot), Prosperity (S, City Enchantment, gold bonus)
    Tier 3: Liquid Form (S, Unit Enchantment, water walking + mundane resistance)
    Tier 4: Magic Affinity (S, Global Enchantment, temporarily increases caster's spellcraft)
    Tier 5: Tide Mastery (S, Global Enchantment, +move on water)
    Tier 6: Benediction (T, Combat Enchantment, adds HPs and small SR to all your units)
    Tier 7: Mana Drain (S, Sorcerer Enchantment, increases cost of a SL's spells)
    Tier 8: Power Leech (S, Global Enchantment, continuously drains mana from other SLs)
    Last edited by Troy_Costisick; 03-13-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Benediction seems more like a Life spell to me. The rest seem really awesome. Good list.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    Benediction seems more like a Life spell to me. The rest seem really awesome. Good list.
    It does indeed. It's just that I ran out of ideas for this combo, and the list lacked some tactical buffs.

I like the effect, just not the name. Maybe a name like "Water Skin" would work?
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Maybe Grail Invocation? Like for the Holy Grail? (Idduno about other people but the Grail has always been associated with water as much as holyness to me..)

Or we could replace it with a combat wide movement speed buff. Riptide, maybe?
    Last edited by Happerry; 04-28-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    The Wiki.