Thread: Augmentation/Fire

Augmentation/Fire

Tier 1: Keen Edge (T, Unit Enchantment, increases critical chances), Slaveworks (S, Instant, adds production, kills population)
    Tier 2: Flaming Weapon (ST, Unit Enchantment, adds fire damage), Fervor (S, City Enchantment, increases production and unrest)
    Tier 3: Blazing Martyr (T, Unit Enchantment, big bonuses to a unit, it dies after the battle)
    Tier 4: Altar of Battle (S, City Enchantment, units produced in the city start at +3 levels)
    Tier 5: Burning Rage (T, Combat Enchantment, all your units have increased damage)
    Tier 6: Realm of Chaos (T, Combat Enchantment, all units receive random bonuses or penalties [biased towards yours])
    Tier 7: Magma Surge (S, Global Enchantment, buffs all fire summons)
    Tier 8: Metal Fires (S, Global Enchantment, all units have Flaming Weapon)
    Last edited by Troy_Costisick; 03-13-2015 at 12:44 AM.

Magma Surge should only affect the caster's summons. Not everyone's. The tier 8 spell is completely underwhelming. All that dedication to a single circle just to get an automatic level 2 spell? Bleh.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    Magma Surge should only affect the caster's summons. Not everyone's. The tier 8 spell is completely underwhelming. All that dedication to a single circle just to get an automatic level 2 spell? Bleh.
    What about making Surge work only on caster's and then swapping T7 & T8?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoverdog View Post
    What about making Surge work only on caster's and then swapping T7 & T8?
    Sounds good to me, except make the Flaming Weapon on the tier 8 spell slightly better (like if normal FM gives +3, the tier 8 spell would give +4).
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Personally I'd make Magma Surge only effect your own fire summons, and then swap Realm of Chaos in for level 8 and Metal Fires for level 6.
    The Wiki.