Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1.0.462m

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    Are you getting this problem in Windowed mode?
    Only Windowed; only 1920x1080/Good Quality.

I have Windows 7, not 8.1. I don't do anything like overclocking.

on the lower resolutions, if you move the window so that the task bar covers some of the world map does the problem come back
    ...I was thinking about this earlier and set my task bar to "Auto-Hide", and that did *not* solve the problem. While I was doing that, though, I noticed that when I'm at that resolution, the very top of the window is slightly off the top of the screen, and I've found that if I go up there and pull the window down slightly before I have it build the World Map, that *does*. Moving the screen around after that doesn't bring it back, and moving it around after it's happened doesn't fix it -- it either happens or doesn't as the map is first generated.

Incidentally, Aaron - Just wanted to note that I totally caught that this has been noted and just isn't too high on the list! I'm still responding because Jamoecw is still asking questions that might help when you guys do have time to look at it, and I may not remember it all later...

Oh, it's fine to "repeat a bug", lol. I just wanted to assure you that it's "in good hands". (And I can say that because I'm not the one that has to fix it )
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    windows 7 32 bit or 64? home, professional, or ultimate?
    do you lower the title bar low enough to fit the screen?
    if you drop your desktop resolution to the next setting both game and GPU can handle do you get the same issue?

i figure if we troubleshoot the problem down to be able to reproduce it consistently it would make the devs job much easier when they decide to tackle the bug.

You're right about that. The more we know about how to make it happen the easier it is to fix!
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    I don't have time to play with it like that right now. If I don't remember to get back to this within a couple of days, remind me!

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    one of the great things about forums over chat rooms, it stays around a while (a few weeks are nothing, let alone a few days). it tends to be viewable to a wider audience (just think how few people would post if only backers could participate, and had to be online at roughly the same moment). if another backer has this issue and finds the discussion he may remove some variables from the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by jamoecw View Post
    one of the great things about forums over chat rooms, it stays around a while (a few weeks are nothing, let alone a few days). it tends to be viewable to a wider audience (just think how few people would post if only backers could participate, and had to be online at roughly the same moment).
    I could not agree more, jamo. +1
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Developer
    Thank you for your input. We have identified the bug and we'll try to fix, but it's not on our priority list right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123