Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Room For Two

Room For Two

OK guys, I've heard back from all but one backer. We're going to consider another slot open, for the moment at least.

Two of the backers have champions that aren't quite ready yet (for one reason or another). One of their two champions is a heroin. All we have so far is this:

Lina Raud, Female, High Men or Grey Elves, Redheaded Enchantress/Sorceress

The backer wanted to give me a lore pitch before I wrapped her up. It's “late in the game” so I said “OK”. We've got some time. Once I get the pitch I'll post it on the forums, we can refine it a bit, and then I'll do my tweak and writeup.

Anyways, we have two slots left to fill. Amberclaw was set to get one of them. However, we've got another female champion coming in, which was the gap Amberclaw was specifically meant to fill (that being: another female champion).

Now, as we've got room for two we could just run with Amberclaw and Balkoth, but these are the last two slots, so I wanted to see what we all thought.

Should we just run with those two and wrap it up? Should I dig through the suggestions pile and take a closer look at a couple more? Does anyone have any more suggestions/ideas?

So, thoughts?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

One of their two champions is a heroin.
    I didn't realize highly adictive narcotics were in Worlds of Magic. That aughta really increase the power of their illusionary spells.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Lol! I need to double check my spelling. Or even triple check...

She is a Heroine, not heroin. I would correct it, but the truth is I think it's funny. So, I'm leaving it there, lol.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Yeah, it's no biggie. People make that mistake all the time. When I grade my students' essays, it is a little confusing though. There's a few that I have where it would make sense either way

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    I didn't realize highly adictive narcotics were in Worlds of Magic. That aughta really increase the power of their illusionary spells.
    She has the Confuse spell but as a side effect it sometimes makes the affected unit move faster.

I'm good with Amberclaw and Balkoth.

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    It sounds like the backer knows they got back to you kind of late, so.. it might be good to just wrap up with Amberclaw/Balkoth, since they're `ready', and then see about making Lana work in a DLC.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    She has the Confuse spell but as a side effect it sometimes makes the affected unit move faster.
    if you exceed the power level for the unit it falls asleep for the rest of battle, and it takes more power for the same effect (whichever it is) every time you use it. if you don't cast it on a unit that has had it cast on it within the past few turns it gets fatigued for several turns, both time frames are dependant on how high the last power level cast on it was (the higher the amount the sooner and longer the fatigue).

Yes but the first one's free.

Sorry Aaron. I totally derailed this thing! LOL, you guys are cracking me up!

Anyway, Curtis and Lintking make a good point IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast