Thread: The spells are done?

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar

The spells are done?

Are we really done discussing the spells?

I'd guess not. But... there isn't much to discuss until we have something to playtest. Until then, the devs are (presumably) completing the Beta, and the rest of us are waiting to try it out before making new suggestions.

Hoverdog kinda gave the indication that the discussions were drawing out the process too much. I know they're coding the spells right now, so I don't anticipate any more discussion for the initial release. Hopefully we'll be able to have good discussions for the first expansion. But I think we got to discuss just about every school combo, right?
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't say we're done, no. There's basically a loop of "talk then implement". We've got a lot going on with working toward the beta. The forums are the first thing to get pushed on the back burner. Sorry... that's just the way it is...

Either way, there's going to be more room for discussion before the dust settles
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I'm still hoping to get that Bless+Summon Water Elemental=Holy Water Elemental combo in myself...
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I wouldn't say we're done, no. There's basically a loop of "talk then implement". We've got a lot going on with working toward the beta. The forums are the first thing to get pushed on the back burner. Sorry... that's just the way it is...

Either way, there's going to be more room for discussion before the dust settles
    given how much interaction you guy's have with the forum i am not at all sorry that we get pushed onto the back burner when time is in short supply. (heck i've been quiet due to being busy too).

I happens to the best of us, lol.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by jamoecw View Post
    given how much interaction you guy's have with the forum i am not at all sorry that we get pushed onto the back burner when time is in short supply. (heck i've been quiet due to being busy too).
    Same here. The relative quietness on their part tells me the game is ready for some big steps. Can't wait to see what the next couple weeks bring!
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/