Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.0.652m

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Sounds good to me.
    The Wiki.

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    i had a swordsman that couldn't be selected. i had him fortify before plopping down a city on his location, at which point he wasn't in the city, nor selectable on the map. trying to select him via units panel was also a bust. i cut food income and had all troops disband, which got rid of him. i also noticed the banners of the troops you can see can get covered by the black fog of war stuff. building troops is still annoying due to the troops being put into the group that already exists (and thus fortifying).

Developer
    There's still a lot to be done with fog of war.

I can't seem to reproduce the bug with swordsman - can you provide more data?

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I was wondering what the direction in this is going to be? i.e rolling clouds for undiscovered tiles, translucent haze for FoW etc?

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar

I can't seem to reproduce the bug with swordsman - can you provide more data?
    okay i played around and reproduced it:
    garrison bug.jpg

in order to reproduce it, just have two units go to the same location from separate positions. you don't need to fortify ahead of time it seems (and the two units don't merge into each other either, hence the source of the bug i think). while the two units are in different armies (selecting the square will only select one of them, the other will only be selectable via unmoved units prompt), have the settler create a city. at this point the city takes precedent when selecting the square, and since the other unit is fortified he won't ever come up in the unmoved prompt (not sure why i can't select him from the units menu, though have never tried to do so at another time, so maybe the button to do so is off the screen).

Thanks for the feedback Jamo. That should help us find and fix the bug
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    I noticed that when I bring up an `inset' screen (like the Unit Roster screen), the "X" to get out of it is currently getting lost under the brown swoop where you get tile information. If you click in the right spot it closes the popup properly, but it can be hard to find.

Can you take a screenshot?
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Developer
    No need, there'll be a new gui in next build, this problem will no longer occur.

No need, there'll be a new gui in next build, this problem will no longer occur.
    Awesome work guys!
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12