Thread: Fall Weiss does not load in

Arcane Candidate

Fall Weiss does not load in

I purchased Fall Weiss through Steam, installed it and attempted to run the game. It opens the Screen Resolution settings program. When I make a selection and select "Save & Start", The game attempts to start, but does not get past the splash screen showing two aircraft. I also hear the intro music. I tried numerous times and it did not run. I attempted to start the game one last time and waited for 20 minutes and the game did not load.

Arcane Candidate

Any tech support?

I posted my problem and have had no contact. Is there anyone working on game issues?

Please send ConsoleOut.txt (located in My Documents/My Games/Fall Weiss/) to support@wastelands-interactive.com

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    I'm having the same problem, and for Strategic War in Europe as well, but it crashes to the desktop almost immediately. It doesn't even run for a single second, it just crashes before anything else can happen.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

When I double click on the exe, it says "Cannot initiate Steam API"

EDIT: It's fixed now, but I don't know how I fixed it.
    Last edited by Endless Rain; 11-01-2014 at 03:23 AM.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.