Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online STORE - up and running

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar

Online STORE - up and running

As we have already announced some time ago, the online store is already up and running.

http://store.eSellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR2943433056

I think it has got about 90% of the functionality now.
    It is not yet official, but it will be as soon as the forum part describing and presenting the items will be ready, which should happen tomorrow.

You are free to share it with your friends, on Facebook, Twitter etc.

I'm hoping to receive your feedback.

Please report me if you will find any technical issues regarding the store.

EDIT:

Here is the forum browsing version of the store! http://forum.wastelands-interactive....orlds-of-Magic
    Last edited by Troy_Costisick; 09-09-2014 at 11:37 PM.

aw, can i upgrade the spearmen level i got from the kickstarter (using paypal) to the all future updates one for the 3 dollars difference? or am i already getting future updates.
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

Shouldn't this go in the general forum? Or is this going to be open just to backers who have already backed?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Also, this page has the same problem as the old one. If you click on one link, no matter what other links you click on, you are ALWAYS redirected to the first page you clicked. So for instance if I click on the Elven Winged Hussar and then Titan, it will take me back to the Elven Winged Hussar page.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    You're missing the extra sorcerer lord Add-On. I really want it, and it will cost quite a bit more if I have to select it on the survey (When will we get it, BTW?) and pay for all future content through the store.

P.S. Do the Add-Ons apply to both copies if you get the additional copy Add-On, or just your kickstarter copy?

Belgariad87, there is no possibility to upgrade. If you purchased by the old paypal store, there was no FC available then.

Troy_Costisick, this will go for the general forum today, we just wanted to make it completely ready, before it will go public. For now seems like updating the basket helps. I will contact with the provider and see what is happening.

Endless Rain, We can put him for a limited time only. You need a separate add-on for each copy you are planning to take.

Hui, so many things to buy. I have the knight class purchased, thanksfully via KS since its more expensive now ;-)

At the moment it shows only the Spearmen content if you click for more informations on every level!

You need to update the cart every time

I've already reported the issue to the provider.

I'm also going to create a description at the forum.

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower Morak's Avatar
    I am a little confused as to how we select / receive the rewards we selected on Kickstarter including the addons.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    Just double checking, you can buy add-ons here for your kickstarter copy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Rain View Post
    Just double checking, you can buy add-ons here for your kickstarter copy, right?
    Exactly,

If you get a copy of the game on Kickstarter and would like to purchase anything above that, just do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast