Thread: Beta Road

Beta Road

OK guys, this post is just to let you know that we are really “on the road to beta” now. You've probably noticed that things have gotten quiet around here in the past couple of days. Well, that's probably going to be the way it is for the next few weeks.

We still have a few things to discuss, but in the main we've talked over all the major mechanics of Worlds of Magic. This game is a great deal better than my original vision because of the feedback we've gotten on these forums from you faithful backers. I greatly appreciate it and I want to thank each of you personally. (I'm not actually going to list all of you by name, however, lol.)

Over the coming weeks we hope to get the alpha whipped into shape and get everything ready to let all the backers with beta access in. These forums are likely to get rather busy again at that point. In the mean time, I probably won't be doing much posting, but I do plan to come by a few times a day to answer any questions you guys may have.

We still have a few spells to talk over and there are a few other little things besides that. We may or may not get to them before the Beta is ready. For one thing, we're likely to get more feedback here once more backers are actually able to play.

This entire process has been very enjoyable (and educational). And although we have most of what we need for the initial release we're going to need you guys' feedback in the future as we map out expansions and possible DLC.

All this is just to say: I'm probably not going to be posting much on these forums during the month of July. Don't worry about it. It's just the calm before the “very busy”, lol. I just didn't want you guys to think that I had vanished
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Thanks for the update and happy developing! Can't wait!
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgariad87 View Post
    Thanks for the update and happy developing! Can't wait!
    Yeah. Now, don't read these posts until you're done!

I read them early! Lol. Anyways, we're chopping that wood. We just have a good size pile to chop
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page