Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Beta Time!

Adept Sorcerer
    I can't wait. I hope I make it in the first round.

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower
    Will the beta test bring a Linux build?

Arcane Candidate
    Sooooo excited.

Hey ya all! This game is gonna be so epic. MOM is my all time favurite and WOM will be even better!

How will this work? I got a beta tester confirmation, will I get a serial number later on?

Ok, I think I managed to sign up. For "email address" I used the email address I've already given you guys for various purposes. For "kickstarter username" I used my name as it appears on my debit card. For "kickstarter/paypal email address" I repeated my email address. I got confirmation, so it worked, right?

Chilingsworth, that should be fine.

We've taken a number of different payment methods and it's hard to come up with a one-size-fits-all solution.

I'm glad you guys are excited about the beta. We are as well (obviously). We have been very busy in the background on a lot you can't see yet. One thing you can see is the work we're doing on the wiki. We're updating the way the spell entries look and the way things are categorized. It should make the wiki a bit easier to use as a manual. If you're curious to see our progress you can take a look here:

Shocking Weapon

Acid Arrow

Spells Category

The icons are just place holders. We hope to have the real icons in place soon
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Adept Sorcerer
    I like the presentation of the info. However, I had my browser full screen and it looks strange that the spell description box aligns to the right. Maybe align the box to the left or make a max width...

Aaron, you and the team are AMAZING! I, an avowed lifelong atheist, have FAITH that this will be worth the wait!

There will probably end up being something in the "gap" so the page doesn't look so empty. The "Infoboxes" were what we were working on this week.

We're working hard to justify your faith Chilingsworth. And really, it's the rest of the team that comes up with the brilliant look of everything. In this case I just put things where I was asked to

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    "Makes the target unit's crackle with electricity"

I think the description for Shocking Weapon is missing a word.

Also, did anyone else find that the fancy graphics for it was shoved all the way to the right side of the screen for some reason?
    The Wiki.

What web-browser are you using?

Oh, and I fixed the entry. Thanks

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast