Thread: Pathing Bug

Pathing Bug

I posted this in another thread in general discussion, but that thread is getting a little clogged now.

copy and paste, ahoy!

Playing as unhallowed, it would appear that there are a lot of spaces I can't enter for some reason. I can give orders to my units to move to certain spaces (world map) but the best the unit will do is get as close as possible, and then stop. It will still have the order, but it wont move on to the space. It is like having an invisible wall all around my territory.

Also, some of the negative disciplines (like the penalty for money) don't do anything against unhallowed as they don't need some of those things that are being penalized. I believe that either they shouldn't be able to select those things, or they should do different things for unhallowed.

Also, upon reloading this unhallowed game, some (note some) of the pathing was fixed. However my soul meter went from being 50 something to 0. Thus resetting my soul meter.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

never mind. The "invisible walls" simply changed location. Now I'm watching my undead armies get confused and walk everywhere but where I tell them to lol.

Also got a couple different red errors upon ending my turn once. Turn took a little long and I got a couple errors.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

sigh. decided to start a game as the grey elves. Went to purchase a building. I had 130 gold, the purchase button told me it would take 118 gold. So, I purchase the building (in this case, it was a granary that I had built part way, and was purchasing the rest of it). When I had purchased it, I was left with -287 gold. (or thereabouts). Thus my armies deserted lol.

Developer
    The purchase button bug is now fixed internally.

Quote Originally Posted by brassbgeek View Post

Also, some of the negative disciplines (like the penalty for money) don't do anything against unhallowed as they don't need some of those things that are being penalized. I believe that either they shouldn't be able to select those things, or they should do different things for unhallowed.
    +1 to this
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    The purchase button bug is now fixed internally.
    That's great news!