Thread: [Bugs] & impression & suggestion

Arcane Candidate

[Bugs] & impression & suggestion

- the worst bug - the level of troops is not saved, only exp (like 60% to next level). Once I load the game all the troops go back to their original (starting) level
    - "left selection/right action mouse" control does not work like this in the tactical battles; very confusing
    - Overwriting previous saves does not update time/date of the save
    - i would like to have info that city has grown in population or in disorder
    - recently I started the new game by undead, one turn after I finished the first building I was attacked by neutrals with 4 troops (no chance to survive, game over)
    - when I am attacked, and have to decide between auto-resolve or manual I would love to see enemy force first
    - I would like to see how much health I lost in the battle for each troop
    - auto-resolving does not calculating the distance - if I am attacking an enemy army with lots of archers it is always better to auto-resolve than do it manually
    - I can cast multiple times the same spell on the same unit - I have tested it with stored "bless"
    furthermore, when I cast twice "bless" on one of my units the very next turn the unit did not return to its original values, but actually too much was taken from starting values - I finished with negative fortitude ....
    - the spell "bless" says it adds AC but it does not (he adds other things though fortitude etc.)
    - If you win battle by "backstabbing" the enemy never finish the turn, there is no victory screen, and the game has to be restarted

- when click fortify till healthy - army still is activated before the end of turn takes place
    - i would like to know which summons are permanent, and which are tactical battle only before i start research

Developer
    - the worst bug - the level of troops is not saved, only exp (like 60% to next level). Once I load the game all the troops go back to their original (starting) level
    We're working on it.

- i would like to have info that city has grown in population or in disorder
    ] Good idea.

- If you win battle by "backstabbing" the enemy never finish the turn, there is no victory screen, and the game has to be restarted
    Will be fixed soon.

- i would like to know which summons are permanent, and which are tactical battle only before i start research
    All strategic summons are permanent (as long as you have mana to paay for them of course), all tactical summons last until the end of battle. On the research battle there are two icons next to the spell icon - a globe (meaning the spell is strategic) and two swords (the spell is tactical).