Thread: Elf Island Game

Arcane Candidate

Elf Island Game

First I am really happy you are making this game.

I can't build ships with the elves. They do not show up on the units listing.

I tried casting water walking on the pioneers to expand and the spell would not target them.

I had a previous saved game that would not autosave anymore (I deleted it otherwise I would load it and send you the info). If I have that issue again I'll find the error logs and post them.

What units can I cast healing familiar on? When I played as the highmen I couldn't target a spearman unit. I will see if I can target the units with the elves.

Ships aren't currently implemented, but they'll be added ASAP.

I tried casting water walking on the pioneers to expand and the spell would not target them.
    This is weird. What input (MoM-like or RTS-like) were you using?

What units can I cast healing familiar on? When I played as the highmen I couldn't target a spearman unit. I will see if I can target the units with the elves.
    I will take a look.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Ships aren't currently implemented, but they'll be added ASAP.

This is weird. What input (MoM-like or RTS-like) were you using?

I will take a look.

Arcane Candidate
    healing familiar: worked as it should (might have been before this update)
    water walking: MoM like I avoid RTS if given the option
    And thank you for the info on the ships