Thread: Very newest patch saves brike

Mage’s Assistant

Very newest patch saves brike

Just tried to save and load back in, everything gone...my units , cities, etc

Black map is all thats there

Will make play interesting lol...no more savng and reloading a battle

Neophyte Sorcerer
    I want to say that I've read somewhere that saves are not compatible between patches--a net positive for testing purposes, in my opinion--but I may have read incorrectly.

Mage’s Assistant
    Actually in this 2nd patch they are compatible.

This is really strange and I hope this newest Info will help them trouble-shoot it.

Any game i start now, with the new patch...wont save correctly and just a black map screen glich

HOWEVER ...i have lots of old save, not only do they load in correctly, if i re-save....they correctly save and reload
    Last edited by tanktop4158; 09-17-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Developer
    We're looking onto the problem. All output logs are welcome - please send them to womfiles@wastelands-interactive.com

[Edit:] Aaaand got it.
    Last edited by Beo; 09-17-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Mage’s Assistant
    Found something new and rarely happens, Game combat animations gilch, maybe 1:50 battles the battle hangs in moving animations.

This wouldnt b a prob if I could save and reload, but a real prob till the save fixed cuz i cant go back and just re-fight the battle.

yeah, played my first game with the newest patch. got in to my first battle, and in the first turn, an animation got held up and I had to force the game to exit