Thread: A quick way out.

Acolyte

A quick way out.

This game needs, at least for now, some kind of surrender button in battle. The way RNG treats me, at the very least, I know how a battle is going to go the first 2 turns in. The game's pacing, at least right now, is horribly sluggish on the battle-board and it takes forever to get through a fight, which feels even longer when it's one you know you're going to lose, so a way to back out quickly without having to alt+f4 and relaunch would be nice.

EDIT: apparently the game doesn't like you doing that. x_x After forcing a close and trying to reload after launching again, my game won't work. It lets me play until I click the 'end turn' button and it just freezes and gives an error.
    Last edited by maniacal1; 09-18-2014 at 03:21 PM.

A surrender option is a good idea.

There seems to be another (and odd) issue with the save system. We're trying to isolate it and hope to have a fix in place tomorrow.

Can you post your output log and save files?

You will find the output log here:

(Your Program Files Directory)\Steam\SteamApps\common\WorldsOfMagic\Wo rldsOfMagic_Data

And the save files here:

\My Documents\Wastelands-Interactive\Worlds of Magic\Saves

(It's a good idea to zip the saves.)

Then you can upload them to dropbox or Google Drive (make them public) and give us the link.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Acolyte
    I'm the patient type. I'm not going to rage about bugs in an early access, especially for a game I've been waiting a decade or more for.

Save Game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vib550hvkh...MSaveFile?dl=0

Output Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/miareuvbol...t_log.txt?dl=0