Thread: Acid Arrow

Acid Arrow

I don't know if this is actually a bug or not, but under acid arrow, it says the cost (next to the blue crystal thing) is 10, yet in the info section, it says 30 (next to "casting cost") and when I cast the spell in combat, it uses 30 mana.

If it is supposed to cast 10 mana, cool, it just needs to be fixed. If it costs 30, then why? lol.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Also, when playing unhallowed (I don't know about the other races yet) When I open up the building menu (or the unit hiring menu) it will tell me how many turns it ought to take to build a building or unit, and when I click build, the actual number of turns until completion is usually pretty different. Like if a building says 20 turns, it actually means 59 turns. Or if I am making a dark herald and I am told that it will take 4 turns, it actually takes 8 turns.

Developer
    Thank you, we'll take a look.

Developer
    As for the casting cost - the next time this happens please send a screenshot and outout log to womfiles@wastelands-interactive.com - It's propably related to distance penalty for casting. The cost visible on the worldmap spellbook is default casting cost. It can go up to x3 depending on the distance of the nearest city - information about it is available in combat log.

For the second problem - we can't reproduce this. Was there any spell/event active on the city at the time?