Thread: Cancel af spell

Hybrid View

Cancel af spell

It might just be me, but I couldn't figure out how to cancel the casting of a spell. On the spellbook screen there's a cast button, but once I've clicked it, I tthink it should change to cancel casting to indicate that the spell is indeed being cast and to allow me to cancel the process.

Developer
    On the world map: right click (in MoM-like input) or left click (in RTS-like input) to cancel
    On the battle map: click on "x" icon in the bottom right corner to cancel

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    On the world map: right click (in MoM-like input) or left click (in RTS-like input) to cancel
    On the battle map: click on "x" icon in the bottom right corner to cancel
    That only works while the spell is "being cast" directly. (As in the sufficient amount of mana has been spent). I was wondering if there's an option when the mana hasn't been spent yet (Because the spell cast more mana than I can spend in a turn) and the spell isn't activated.

Example:
    Turn 1 I click "cast spell" on a spell that costs 200 mana. 2 turns later I've spent 60 mana on it and it says 60/200. I can click on another spell and then "cast spell" and it will start casting that spell instead, but there's no way to stop the casting of the spell. Could be I didn't want to spend the remaining 140 mana.

Developer
    Currently there is no way (but there will be)

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Currently there is no way (but there will be)
    I'll look forward to that

Archmage of the Outer Ring jamoecw's Avatar
    i noticed that you right click to cast on a city, and left click to cast on a unit. perhaps they should be the same?