Thread: City screen

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower

City screen

Hey just thought I'd put it out there: the menu text in city screens can be very small and difficult to read. It's not game breaking or anything just a minor irritation. My other thing is a feature that would be nice: the ability to move objects around in the build queue. Everyone who's played this game has been threatened by sudden Zerg spam armies, and I always cringe when I have to cancel a half built building so I can gold rush a few base units to bolster my defenses.

The font has been mentioned before, so you're not the only one to feel that the text is a little small. We should be able to do something with it before release.

The build queue is a different matter, however. We allow you to queue buildings that you don't have the prerequisite building for as long as you have the prerequisite building in the queue ahead of that building. As a result it would be rather difficult to allow the player to reshuffle the queue.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower
    Hm I see your point. I guess it's more a side effect of the zerglings rushes anyway I mean half build a building, cancel it to respond to a huge army on my doorstep, think I'm safe, half build it again, then have to cancel it when an even larger army shows up. It's a never ending cycle XD I've actually taken to using the alchemist perk because there are times where I'm under such constant attack I have to change my entire power value into mana production to supplement my unit production with free gold. And God forbid I go for a damage spell based sorcerer lord to counter that because half the units in the game seem to have 100% spell evasion. I once watched a level 1 elf archer group dodge 5 fire arrows in a row -.-

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

You can see why I'm frustrated XD

I certainly understand it, lol.

We could save the amount of production completed on a building even if you cancel it... I need to mull it over... Thanks for the feedback!
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page